WE DO NOT CARRY THESE ITEMS IN STOCK, PLEASE CONFIRM AVAILABILITY BEFORE CONFIRMING ORDER
WWW,SOUTHERNCAMERAS.CO.NZ ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR DRONE OPERATIONS. DRONES ARE COVERED FOR MANUFACTURE DEFECTS ONLY, NO WARRANTY CLAIMS FOR CRASH/WATER DAMAGE WILL BE CONSIDERED
Drones/ Unmaned might be considered a fun toy, but did you know it's an aircraft? There are rules you need to follow while flying to keep yourself, others, and your aircraft safe.
They are part of the New Zealand Civil Aviation Rules. Complying with them can also help you avoid fines or prosecution.
Consider others, be responsible:
- Fly no higher than 120m (400ft) above the ground
- Stay a safe and considerate distance away from people and buildings
- Don't fly over private land, such as farms or houses, unless the owner says it's OK
- Keep your drone in sight at all times
- Stay 4 km away from anywhere aircraft are landing or taking off
- It's dangerous to fly drones anywhere other aircraft are operating
For more information, go to https://www.aviation.govt.nz/drones/