Skywatcher EQ3 Pro Synscan
Sky-Watcher offers a new solution for astronomers who want a GOTO mount for a small aperture OTA, but do not wish to deal with the weight of the HEQ5 or EQ6 mount. The EQ3 Pro mounts use the same Go-To system found in the HEQ5 and EQ6 Pros-- SynScan. It allows you to point the telescope at a specific object or even tour the skies at the touch of a button.
The EQ3 SynScan mounts are the perfect instrument for novice visual observers to enjoy astronomy with minimal setup time and in-depth knowledge of the night sky. For novice users, the user-friendly menu allows automatic slewing to 42,900+ objects. The EQ3 Pro also makes a great GOTO mount for a 'grab n go' type portable setup.
• Positioning Accuracy up to 1 arc minute. Accuracy enhanced by software collimation error (mount mechanical error) compensation.
• Stepper motors with 1.8° step angle and 32 micro steps driven.
• Slewing speed up to 3.4°/sec (800X).
• Guiding speed selectable from 0.25X, 0.50X, 0.75X, or 1X.
• Object database containing complete Messier, NGC, and IC catalogues.
• Periodic Error Correction.
• PC compatibility.
• Upgradeable hand control via internet download.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: