Vanguard Reno 48
Designed to fit three different gear kits along with a tablet and monopod/small tripod/walking sticks.
1. In daypack mode carries a Pro DSLR with lens attached, 3-4 lenses, a flash, accessories and personal effects.
2. In full gear mode carries most straight or angled spotting scopes (up to 82mm of objective diameter), binoculars, a DSLR and 1-2 lenses.
3. In full gear mode carries a DSLR, 3-4 lenses (up to 300mm f/2.8), a flash and accessories.
- Swing around the waist - secure rear access
- Always protected - well-padded all round
- Day-in day-out - transforms into daypack and everyday sling
- Comfortable carrying - ergonomic Air System back and harness
- Well organized - dedicated pockets for essentials
- No fumbling - light colored interior makes finding things easy
- Stay hydrated - two water bottle side pockets
- Stay steady - monopod/small tripod connection
- Why stand alone? - match and use with Vanguard pouches
- Incognito - no one need know this is a camera bag
- Keep dry - total coverage rain cover
This bag has room for a tablet/mini tablet, but not in a designated compartment, pocket, or sleeve.
|Inside Dimensions (in)||9 1/2 x 5 1/8 x 9 1/2|
|Outside Dimensions (in)||15 3/8 x 7 1/4 x 18 7/8|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: